We are so happy to welcome your family back to our office! We hope this letter finds you and your family in good spirits during these difficult times. As an office of parents, we recognize the unprecedented impact COVID-19 has had on our children’s lives. We empathize with the changes and uncertainty they now face and hope this visit will bring a sense of normalcy and routine. While many things have changed, our commitment to your safety has always been our first priority. We have gone above and beyond to create the safest environment possible and ask your help to follow our new rules.
- All paperwork should be done online through our patient portal. Request a password and you will be able to complete forms there. Call our office with any questions regarding this new procedure.
We will use a virtual waiting room (your vehicle). Please call when you arrive, and we will check you in and review your COVID-19 screening form
- Scheduling your next appointment and payment will also be completed from the comfort of your vehicle to maintain social distancing practices
- Only one parent is permitted to accompany the child into the office in order to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- All visitors to the office must be wear a mask or one will be given to you
We will take you temperature, ask you to sanitize your hands, and take a pulse oximetry reading prior to going to the treatment room.
- If there are any readings outside of the CDC guidelines, we will ask you to reschedule your family
- Upon completion of the appointment children will be given a pre-made goody bag so that you can exit the office in a timely fashion
- If you do not accompany your child into the office, the doctor will call you at the end of the day to discuss your child’s visit and answer any questions that you may have.