What Sets Us Apart
- Our office has an “open door” policy for our patient families. We feel that a child’s first dental home should foster a strong relationship between the dental professional and the child’s primary caregivers. This relationship gives us the best opportunity to educate and instruct each family member on how to best maintain optimal oral health.
- Technology is an important component of any pediatric dental office. We continually update our equipment to provide the best care possible. Digital x-rays, paperless check-in, and latex free supplies are just some of the ways that we have continued to improve our care.
- Drs. Safari and Guerrasio are active members of both their professional and personal communities. Dr. Safari is the current president of the Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society, while Dr. Guerrasio is the current secretary.
- Experience and knowledge and the foundation for a strong pediatric dental practice. Dr. Safari has been in practice for 20 years, and clinical instructor of the dental residents at Monmouth Medical Center. Dr. Guerrasio is Board Certified, and holds a Master’s Degree in Dental Science.
- Our dental staff is extremely caring and sensitive to our patient’s needs. We are fortunate to have a group that has been with us for years, and this provides stability for our young patients to see a familiar face each time they come to the office.