We are so happy to welcome your family back to our office! We hope this letter finds you and your family in good spirits during these difficult times. As an office of parents, we recognize the unprecedented impact COVID-19 has had on our children’s lives. We empathize with the changes and uncertainty they now face and hope this visit will bring a sense of normalcy and routine. While many things have changed, our commitment to your safety has always been our first priority. We have gone above and beyond to create the safest environment possible and ask your help to follow our new rules.
- All paperwork should be done online through our SECURE NEW PATIENT PORTAL with your name and appointment date. Then please complete the appropriate forms, always including the COVID-19 questionnaire. Call our office with any questions regarding this new procedure we are happy to help.
- You are welcome to accompany your child to our office. If you wish we could use a virtual waiting room (your vehicle). Please call when you arrive, and we will check you in and review your COVID-19 screening form
- We prefer only one parent to accompany the child into the office in order to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- All visitors to the office must be wearing a mask or one will be given to you.
- We will take your temperature, and ask you to sanitize your hands prior to going to the treatment room.
b. If there are any readings outside of the CDC guidelines, we will ask you to reschedule your family
- Upon completion of the appointment, children will be given a pre-made goody bag so that you can exit the office in a timely fashion.
- If you do not accompany your child into the office, the doctor will call you by the end of the day to discuss your child’s visit and answer any questions that you may have
What we have done to respond to COVID 19
- We have a thorough COVID-19 questionnaire that is provided to each patient and we perform temperature checks before they enter our office.
- Medical masks & personal protection equipment are worn by our clinical team.
- Temperature Wellness checks are performed daily on our team.
- We Have placed multiple US Made Austin Health Plus HEPA air filters Throughout the office.
- We also Placed Multiple AERUS Beyond Guardian Air Scrubbers that use Active Pure Technology throughout the office.
- Hypochlorous Fogger
- We always had numerous touch-free hand sanitizers throughout the office
- We have placed an AERUS Air scrubber & greater than MERV 10 Filtration at our main Rooftop Air Conditioning duct unit to improve our air quality to its highest level.